Monday, November 19, 2007

The Waiting Game

Etsuko has hit 20 for a week or more now. With the arrival of 2.3, leveling from 20-60 will be much easier, especially with my guildies. However, it seems like they have lost the will to play this quirkily-themed band of Hordies, so I really don't have much more to report, except that soloing as a elemental shaman from 15-20 was a bit odorous.

Now it's probably not as bad as it is for you healy types. But my main is a druid, so I'm used to tanking 5 gorillas, and then my first alt is a shadow priest, and we all know how busty they are, so having trouble with quests even slightly higher than my level was quite a bummer. I've even been buying random equipment to try to help myself out.

With some help from rested XP and some lower-than-me level quests, though, I made it to 20. Here's to hoping my guildies will level me the rest of the way.

No comments: